It’s time for another addition of Meet the Team! Here are some facts about James Ireland. He has been at PPR for 13 years this year!
1. Tell us exactly what you do at PPR?
I manage our Vendor Solutions business line and sell both VM and RPO services to hospitals nationwide.
2. What is the worst job you ever had?
When I was 15, I was the clean-up kid for a construction crew.
3. What are the favorite things you do outside work?
Fishing, Surfing and Cycling. Boating with family and friends! (he forgot to say – hanging out with his wife…)
4. What is your favorite food?
Fish! Tuna tacos from Campeche Bay.
5. What is a special talent you have?
I play a mean Air Guitar and Bass! Amazingly, I can grow Zero hair on the top of my head!
6. If you could choose one special power, what would it be and why?
Like most, I would love to FLY…Come-on what’s better than flying!?
7. From your perspective, what is it like to work for PPR?
Every day I get to come to work with people I consider to be very close friends and in most cases FAMILY. We work hard and play even harder. I am surrounded by passionate, caring people that care about how and what they do. Most of all, working for PPR helps me be a better me!