Finding the right people to meet the therapeutic needs of students can be daunting.
Onboarding contracted Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs), Occupational Therapists and School Psychologists is a great way to fill these specialty openings.
Besides getting someone who meets the unique needs of the school system, there are other advantages of working with a recruitment company to fill these positions include:
- The opportunity to recruit more candidates from a larger nationwide pool opposed to just locally-based candidates.
- Improved candidate quality with access to a candidate pool filled with more experienced professionals
- Increased resources such as experienced recruiters, advertising expertise, web-based resources to help you find the most qualified candidates
- Convenient management of contracted professionals including salary, housing, travel expenses, credentialing which means the district doesn’t have to worry about these.
- Simplified recruitment and hiring process
- Reduced time spent interviewing candidates
We can help you fill open positions! To find out more about onboarding contractors please contact us at www.ppredu.com.