As part of the HR/Great Employment Experiences (GEE) team, you will assist with the HR/GEE and office management functions within the organization. This role, and the support it offers to both internal employees and external customers, is vital toward helping PPR maintain our positive, service-orientated culture that PPR is known for. The Corporate Assistant will be a brand representative of PPR’s Core Values of Excellence, Trust, Change, Teamwork and Service and support HR/GEE initiatives to over 120 home office employees in the Jacksonville Beach and Tampa office locations, and 900+ contract healthcare employees nationwide.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Oversee lobby – greet every guest and serve as the Go-To resource for general information about PPR.
• Order Office Supplies and maintain appropriate stock of regularly used items
• Track all office expenses in Concur system
• Service as point of contact for all USPS / UPS / FedEx – signing/receiving and sorting. Purchase and sell stamps.
• FedEx management – manage account, invoice review and bill approval to AP, create shipping labels, prepare shipments, order supplies, schedule pickups, control FedEx Ship Manager
• Answer main phone line and field all calls
• Coordinate front desk coverage for lunch breaks and personal time off (includes training teammates who provide coverage)
• Manage conference room calendars
• Serve as main contact for building vendors
• Gift Card Management
Corporate Office Support:
• Manage and track home office deductions and gift taxes
• Update employee phone lists
• Update materials for front desk operations
• Nameplates – email to new hires, format and create, print, frame
• Assist with event coordination for all company events and lunches
• Prepare for Town Hall meetings (quarterly)
• Manage arena partnership for local tickets to Jacksonville events: email employees event notices, track responses, purchase tickets, provide a detailed list to AP with receipt, send out payment reminders, collect payment and schedule payroll deductions
• Rental car coordination and billing, assist with occasional executive travel arrangements.
• Coordinate Catering for company breakfasts and lunches
• Assist with general benefit program questions and assist contractors with questions about enrolling electronically.
Position Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
• 1 year of relevant office and/or administrative work required.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; able to effectively interface with personnel at all levels.
• Results-oriented, with the ability to complete assignments on time and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
• Strong attention to detail while being able to perceive and analyze problems, develop alternatives and implement resolutions
• Resourceful, positive attitude and solution-focused.
Job Type: Full-time – Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm with occasional overtime hours.
Job Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL