Quality Management Specialist
• The Quality Management Specialist is responsible to review healthcare professional files to ensure receipt and completeness of required documentation.
• The position is responsible to contact organizations to obtain information related to quality management requirements.
• The QM Specialist requests and monitors reports on healthcare professionals and their files.
• The QM Specialist trains and advises staff in quality management techniques and policies and procedures.
ESSENIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicates with recruiters and other staff regarding QM policies and procedures.
• Communicates with healthcare professionals to ensure compliance with QM requirements
• Confirms data for accuracy and timeliness.
• Communicates with clients regarding QM requirements.
• Updates documentation in database in a timely fashion.
• Manages files for specified healthcare professionals.
• Communicates with agencies, organizations necessary to obtain required documents.
• High school education or its equivalent
• 2 years college or equivalent work experience
• Experience dealing with complex files
• Experience with detailed-oriented tasks
Skill, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent teamwork abilities
• Business office environment
• Computer usage estimated 6 hours per day.