Join the PPR Team
If you want to join a company where your contributions count, where your ideas and suggestions are appreciated, where you can add value every day and where you can further your personal and professional development, PPR is the place for you! Read what our employees say about us and learn how working with the 2015 #4 ranked Best Place to Work can enhance your work experience.
Cash Cow | Traveler Friendly | Preferred Client | Spotlight
Client Account Manager - Educational ServicesJacksonville Beach, FL
Manager of Strategic Partnerships
Payroll & Billing AssistantJacksonville Beach, FL
Quality Management SpecialistJacksonville Beach, FL
Business Unit AccountantTampa, FL
Client Account Manager - Educational Services
The Client Account Manager - Educational Services is responsible for growing their geographic territory through increasing revenue generated and increasing the number of accounts with open positions while continually identifying relationships with current and potential clients for the company to build deeper and more all encompassing relationships with.
The position is responsible for the on-going management of existing clients within their geographic territory, along with designated regional or national accounts that may be assigned at their Manager’s discretion.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilize PPR database to prospect new accounts & obtain new contracts with open positions.
• Utilize PPR database to find and match candidates to the applicable open positions posted by current clients.
• Review new and renewal contracts (and addenda) and submit suggestions to their manager for review and approval.
• Make 50 outbound calls per day to a combination of prospect and current clients.
• Work with recruiters every day to match the right candidates to the proper positions.
• Be a client advocate while driving towards PPR’s and PPR Recruitment’s goals.
• Update open positions within PPR’s database on a daily and weekly basis and insure that their territory database is updated and correct at all times.
• Manage the RFP process for their territory, with the support of other team members.
• Work with 3rd-party organizations to grow relationships and revenue (including hospital associations, vendor managers, and group purchasing organizations).
• Actively use consultative selling techniques to build relationships externally & internally to PPR. Participating in sales development programs and showing advancement of those skills.
Percentage of Time Weekly
Match candidates to orders 45%
Prospect for new accounts 33%
Review contracts 10%
Update open positions in database 10%
Manage RFPs 2%
Make outbound calls
Throughout prospecting for orders & matching candidates above
Grow client relationships Throughout all of the above
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years phone sales experience in a service industry
• Minimum 2 years experience managing customer account and delivering customer service.
• Experience selling and closing deals through consultative selling techniques
• Formal sales training
• Experience working with a remote manager
Skills, Knowledge and Ability:
• Strong sales skills (telemarketing and relationship-based)
• Strong technical and computer skills
• Experience using CRM databases to manage sales processes
• Knowledge of the Healthcare Market.
• Desire and ability to adhere to PPR Healthcare’s mission statement, vision, core values and high standard of customer service every day.
• Experience managing time between competing priorities.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Business office environment
• Computer usage estimated 6-8 hours daily