Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Vendor Management Systems, although very different, work cohesively to assist in the success of hiring organizations.
A Managed Service Provider is an outsourced agency that handles a hiring organizations temporary staffing needs. It’s common for hospitals to use an MSP to take the hiring burden off their shoulders. A hospital might use an MSP to staff travel nurses.
An MSP completely manages a client’s contingent staffing needs which includes:
- Filling open positions
- Boosting candidate quality
- Increasing vendor visibility
- Reducing premium labor spend
- Solving inefficient process
- Increasing candidate submissions
What about the Vendor Management Systems?
A VMS is a reportable software tool that functions to support the MSP. The VMS collects measurable data such as the time and expense per vendor submission. This software provides vendor manager visibility on numerous situations for the client’s executive and management team to see.
An MSP uses VMS software for:
- Collecting candidate submissions
- Coordinating candidate interviews
- Job offers
- Collecting candidate documentation
Contact us todayto learn more about our MSP solution and how we can help your organization thrive!